Benefits of FUE vs Strip Graft methods
- The most natural-looking results available: Compared with other non-surgical hair restoration solutions and with the FUT strip graft method, NeoGraft by far outshines other options in its ability to select and transfer micro-fine and single hair units for the most natural and realistic hair replacement. Your skilled hair transplant surgeon can recreate the realistic pattern and density that healthy, full hair has, and mimic the angle and hair growth patterns that are normally seen, matching seamlessly with your old hair.
- Minimal scarring: Unlike previous available technology, a full head of natural-looking hair no longer requires a large strip of scalp to be taken from the back of a patient’s head and stitched up. Patients can wear their hair short after an FUE hair transplant with no fear that visible scarring and tell-tale donor lines will give them away. You could even shave your head, and no one will see the donor hair graft sites or a linear scar.
- A single, in-office procedure: The advances of NeoGraft’s® unique approach mean that it is now faster and easier than even other, comparable FUE devices. Within roughly 5-6 hours a patient can have their entire procedure done, comfortably in the office. You may relax, watch TV or listen to music during this relaxing, micro-surgery.
- Rapid Recovery: This is ‘express’ hair transplant surgery, which not only takes less time than ever to perform but has patients returning to most regular activities within a few days. Because the graft sites are so incredibly small, they heal remarkably fast and cause only minimal swelling and sensitivity for a few days post-procedure.
- Minimal discomfort: A local, injected anesthetic is administered to numb the scalp and topical numbing agents can be used as well, so the minimally invasive procedure is made quite comfortable and painless.
- High “take rate”: The NeoGraft advanced hair transplant solution preserves viable hair grafts better than ever before. Reducing trauma, damage to follicles and keeping the grafts hydrated and healthy during the procedure ensures that more of them take and thrive where they are placed. The overall procedure time has also been significantly reduced which means less time for healthy, live hair implants to wait before re-implantation. Youthful-looking, densely packed hair follicles are possible with one procedure and can completely transform your appearance- permanently.
- Camouflage previous strip grafting: Yes – you can even have FUE hair transplantation done to cover up an obvious scar left behind by previous hair restoration attempts through the old, strip graft methods. If your scar has widened, if it is visible and preventing you from wearing your hair short, or if previous hair plugs were done in an unnatural way, FUE is the ideal procedure to insert micro-transplanted hairs between existing follicles or directly into the scar you wish to hide.
What are your goals for the procedure?
When a hair transplant patient wants to get their confidence back, restore a healthy head of hair and avoid visible scarring no matter what, NeoGraft is a welcome solution. If rapid recovery is your ideal – so that you can get back to an active life – you want the latest, most advanced FUE hair transplant system.
Talk to our hair growth and replacement specialists about the latest advancements in this exciting field. Hair transplant surgery can now be virtually scar less, offering you incredible, fast and permanent results, but no one will know why you look and feel so great, except for you!
Hair Transplant NJ Learning Center