Hair loss is a very common and devastating problem for both men and women.
Once you begin to notice thinning of your hair, you may lose self-esteem because your appearance is no longer reflective of the youth, success and confidence you feel. At Nova Medical Hair Transplant clinic, more and more satisfied clients benefit from a NJ FUE hair transplant surgery each day. Since this medical advancement revolutionized the hair transplant industry, FUE has quickly become the most popular way to permanently restore hair. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) utilizes a specialized, precision device to remove follicular units from a donor site and implant them into the affected area of the scalp. It is a simple and pain-free solution that can help you restore your hair, style and confidence.
Conduct Your Research
Before committing to a hair transplant, it is important to conduct your research, learn the basics of the procedure and determine the difference between myths and facts.
As mentioned, FUE or follicular unit extraction is the removal of healthy hair follicles from the scalp and then the transference of them individually into balding areas. We recommend this method of hair transplant because although its basic principle is essentially the same as older transplant procedures, FUE gives more natural-looking results. This procedure is also less painful and require minimal recovery time.
A typical NJ FUE hair transplant will require approximately eight hours to complete. After a week or two, the results will begin to become visible. By the 10-month timepoint, you will have strong, thick hair that is naturally growing in the areas that were once thinning.
An older technique that was once widely used is the follicular unit transplantation (FUT). This method removes a strip of the scalp that contains hair follicles and process it into smaller units before implantation. A common myth regarding this technique for hair transplantation is that FUT is a better technique to use. The fact is that both FUT and FUE are patient-specific. This means that depending on your body, your conditions and your desired results, the best technique to use for your NJ hair transplant will be different from another patient’s. Sometimes, there an even be a combination of the two extraction methods.
Are you a Candidate?
Have you considered options for a hair transplant, but you aren’t sure what the procedure involves or if it is the right choice for you? Answer a few simple questions to see if you are a good candidate for FUE Hair Transplant.
FUT or FUE
Other popular myths that you may come across are
- Myth:Hair transplants with larger grafts will produce more density
- Fact:The density of your hair does not depend on size but rather the number of follicular grafts implanted
- Myth:Hair transplants can affect your brain
- Fact:FUE hair transplants only interact with the superficial layer of skin on your scalp. The surgery does not allow for any contact with the brain
- Myth:You cannot wash your hair after surgery
- Fact:It may sound surprising, but we highly recommend our patients to shower and shampoo their hair regularly to avoid infection
- Myth:Hair transplantation surgery is only for men
- Fact:Both men and women experience hair loss, therefore, a NJ FUE hair transplant does not discriminate and is a treatment option for all
- Myth:Anyone can get a hair transplant
- Fact:The majority of people with hair loss problems can be candidates for a hair transplant surgery as long as they are in good health and have an abundance of hair for the procedure
If you are interested in a NJ FUE hair transplant and would like to learn more about the procedure, please come into our clinic for a private discussion. We can chat about your goals and how we can help you achieve it successfully.
FUE Hair Transplant
- Get The Facts - FUE Hair Transplant Surgery New Jersey
- FUE hair transplant surgery in NJ is increasing in popularity
- FUE hair transplant in NJ – now restoring facial hair
- NJ FUE hair transplant – what to expect after your procedure
- FUE in NJ: 8 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
- How FUE in New York Can Restore Your Hairline
- Will My Donor Hair Grow Back After my FUE in New York?
- The Most Important Advantages & Disadvantages of FUE in NJ
- FUE in NJ : What Does It Mean?
- FUE in New Jersey : Zones of The Scalp And Why They Are Important
- How Soon Can You Swim After A FUE in NJ?
- Why It Is Important To Care For Your Hair After Your FUE in NJ
- What To Expect After Your FUE in New Jersey
- What Women Need To Consider Prior To Their Hair Transplant in New Jersey
- What Can You Do While Recovering From A Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- The Pros and Cons of an FUE in NJ
- The Biggest Differences Between A FUT and FUE in NJ
- New Jersey FUE Cost
- Is There A Right Age For a Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- Is FUE in New Jersey a Safe Treatment?
- How Much Coverage Will I Really Get From A FUE in New Jersey?
- FUE in New Jersey : Is It Worth Going Abroad?
- How Long Until I See Results After My FUE in New Jersey?
- Can I Use My Hair Fibres After A FUE in New Jersey?
- Avoid Swelling and Heal Faster After Your FUE in NJ
- Avoid Scarring and Donor Depletion After Your FUE in NJ
- Are Results from an FUE in NJ Permanent?
- Answers To Questions You May Have After Your FUE in NJ
- 3 Essential Questions You Need To Consider Before A Hair Transplant in New Jersey
#1 Hair Transplant Clinic and Doctor in New Jersey
Take Advantage of our Monthly Special for a Limited Time Only!
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps