Facial Hair Transplant
FUE hair transplant surgery is not only an effective solution for hair loss on the scalp.
With the current advancements in medicine and technology, our NJ FUE hair transplant surgery is not only an effective solution for hair loss on the scalp, but it can also be applicable for other parts of the body. With the current facial hair trends today seeing resurgence in stylish beards and moustaches, many men are seeking hair transplant procedures for their face.
A facial hair transplant treatment aims to restore hair in areas where facial hair growth is insufficient. The most common facial areas that receive an FUE transplant are the goatee and mustache regions, although the surgery can also be performed on beards, sideburns and cheeks. The purpose of having a facial hair transplant is to produce a more mature and masculine-looking appearance, but can also be helpful for concealing bald patches, acne and facial scars.
Transplanting Individual Follicular Units
If you are seeking a hair transplant to improve your facial hair fullness, here are some things to expect. The new, transplanted facial hair will grow like normal, natural facial hair with similar texture and characteristics. As if native to the face, the results of the hair transplant can be grown and groomed or shaved to any length and style to match your liking. The transplanted hair follicles are also permanent and undistinguishable from the original facial hair.
Are you a Candidate?
Have you considered options for a hair transplant, but you aren’t sure what the procedure involves or if it is the right choice for you? Answer a few simple questions to see if you are a good candidate for FUE Hair Transplant.
Facial Hair You’ve Always Wanted
The procedure itself is performed under local anesthesia and will last approximately two to five hours, depending on the number of grafts that must be harvested and then implanted. For the first few days of your recovery from the hair transplant surgery, you will find a small crust formation around each transplanted hair and this is completely normal. You will also be able to resume your daily activities within a day or two. At four weeks, you will notice that your transplant hair has begun to fall out but do not worry, the hair follicle and roots remain, so by three months post-procedure, you will see new hair growth in the treated area. The new growth of facial hair will vary from patient-to-patient.
The number of hair grafts required will vary for each client and is dependent on the type of facial hair fullness and style desired. This is your chance to have the facial hair you’ve always wanted!
On average, a mustache needs about 350-500 grafts, a full goatee requires 600-700 grafts and a cheek beard necessitates 300-700 grafts to accomplish. Most prefer to harvest these grafts from the scalp, but our plastic surgeons are also able to use hair from the chest. The desired results are typically achieved after one NJ FUE hair transplant surgery, but it is possible that some patients require a second procedure in order to reach the density that they want.
Without further delay, if you are interested in gaining a more masculine and confident look with a fuller beard and even facial hair, contact the Nova Medical Hair Transplant Clinic today for your private consultation.
FUE Hair Transplant
- Get The Facts - FUE Hair Transplant Surgery New Jersey
- FUE hair transplant surgery in NJ is increasing in popularity
- FUE hair transplant in NJ – now restoring facial hair
- NJ FUE hair transplant – what to expect after your procedure
- FUE in NJ: 8 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
- How FUE in New York Can Restore Your Hairline
- Will My Donor Hair Grow Back After my FUE in New York?
- The Most Important Advantages & Disadvantages of FUE in NJ
- FUE in NJ : What Does It Mean?
- FUE in New Jersey : Zones of The Scalp And Why They Are Important
- How Soon Can You Swim After A FUE in NJ?
- Why It Is Important To Care For Your Hair After Your FUE in NJ
- What To Expect After Your FUE in New Jersey
- What Women Need To Consider Prior To Their Hair Transplant in New Jersey
- What Can You Do While Recovering From A Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- The Pros and Cons of an FUE in NJ
- The Biggest Differences Between A FUT and FUE in NJ
- New Jersey FUE Cost
- Is There A Right Age For a Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- Is FUE in New Jersey a Safe Treatment?
- How Much Coverage Will I Really Get From A FUE in New Jersey?
- FUE in New Jersey : Is It Worth Going Abroad?
- How Long Until I See Results After My FUE in New Jersey?
- Can I Use My Hair Fibres After A FUE in New Jersey?
- Avoid Swelling and Heal Faster After Your FUE in NJ
- Avoid Scarring and Donor Depletion After Your FUE in NJ
- Are Results from an FUE in NJ Permanent?
- Answers To Questions You May Have After Your FUE in NJ
- 3 Essential Questions You Need To Consider Before A Hair Transplant in New Jersey
#1 Hair Transplant Clinic and Doctor in New Jersey
Take Advantage of our Monthly Special for a Limited Time Only!
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps