Benefits of FUE in NJ
Thanks to rapidly advancing technology, there are more and more benefits to hair transplant surgery each day.
FUE in NJ leads the way for realistic outcomes and rapid recovery. There are a ton of pros and very few cons, but your hair transplant surgeon will describe all the considerations for you. When you’re considering the procedure to restore your hair, here’s what you need to know:
For many, the greatly reduced scarring you can count on using this method is the main draw. In the past, FUT (strip method) transplants utilized a long strip of scalp, excised and then dissected. It’s still a viable option for some patients today,but when possible, people like to avoid that linear scar that gives away a procedure. Follicular Unit Extraction uses a small punch tool to extract micro hair grafts leaving only tiny holes that close quickly. When done by an expert, the graft donor sites should blend seamlessly into the remaining hair and not be noticeable. Hence the term, ‘scarless’ often applied to this method.
Those undergoing FUE
in NJ typically get back to their regular lives much faster than those who opt for FUT. With a few minor activity restrictions, you can even resume many routine, non-strenuous tasks the next day.
Another benefit is the ability to wear one’s hair short or even shaved after. Since the strip method leaves a long scar, patients have often avoided cutting the hair short enough to reveal that, while FUE patients can have any hairstyle without that worry.
Are you a Candidate?
Have you considered options for a hair transplant, but you aren’t sure what the procedure involves or if it is the right choice for you? Answer a few simple questions to see if you are a good candidate for FUE Hair Transplant.
The Disadvantages May Include:
The donor hair area may be somewhat larger than FUT because there is no scalp removed. Your hair transplant surgeon will want to spread out the zone they take follicles from so that there are no bald patches created, but this means a significant sized area for some.
The size/volume of a single session is limited. Because the procedure is meticulous and time-consuming, people get realistic results but more subtle coverage and fewer grafts in one sitting.
Sometimes the entire donor area must be shaved. To access follicles and use the punch extraction device, buzzing the area will facilitate accurate extraction. That means cutting the hair short for a time to help camouflage the donor area.
For some women,this option is less than ideal because their typical pattern of hair loss is diffused throughout the head.They don’t have the dense, DHT resistant donor area located at the back like men. They also wear their hair long more often so utilizing a strip for highest yield makes sense for many females.
Every patient’s needs and the best approach for them will be unique. Sometimes, we use FUT, then follow up with the FUE method to disguise scarring. Your options can be customized for you. If you’d like to learn more, please contact Nova Medical Hair Transplant today.
FUE Hair Transplant
- Get The Facts - FUE Hair Transplant Surgery New Jersey
- FUE hair transplant surgery in NJ is increasing in popularity
- FUE hair transplant in NJ – now restoring facial hair
- NJ FUE hair transplant – what to expect after your procedure
- FUE in NJ: 8 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
- How FUE in New York Can Restore Your Hairline
- Will My Donor Hair Grow Back After my FUE in New York?
- The Most Important Advantages & Disadvantages of FUE in NJ
- FUE in NJ : What Does It Mean?
- FUE in New Jersey : Zones of The Scalp And Why They Are Important
- How Soon Can You Swim After A FUE in NJ?
- Why It Is Important To Care For Your Hair After Your FUE in NJ
- What To Expect After Your FUE in New Jersey
- What Women Need To Consider Prior To Their Hair Transplant in New Jersey
- What Can You Do While Recovering From A Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- The Pros and Cons of an FUE in NJ
- The Biggest Differences Between A FUT and FUE in NJ
- New Jersey FUE Cost
- Is There A Right Age For a Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- Is FUE in New Jersey a Safe Treatment?
- How Much Coverage Will I Really Get From A FUE in New Jersey?
- FUE in New Jersey : Is It Worth Going Abroad?
- How Long Until I See Results After My FUE in New Jersey?
- Can I Use My Hair Fibres After A FUE in New Jersey?
- Avoid Swelling and Heal Faster After Your FUE in NJ
- Avoid Scarring and Donor Depletion After Your FUE in NJ
- Are Results from an FUE in NJ Permanent?
- Answers To Questions You May Have After Your FUE in NJ
- 3 Essential Questions You Need To Consider Before A Hair Transplant in New Jersey
#1 Hair Transplant Clinic and Doctor in New Jersey
Take Advantage of our Monthly Special for a Limited Time Only!
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps