Dealing With Hair Loss Problems
A NJ FUE hair transplant surgery is an amazing hair restoration procedure that is offered at the Nova Medical Hair Transplant Clinic to help you.
For the best and most natural-looking results, it is important for you to understand what to expect during and after your hair transplant surgery.During the procedure, we will ensure that you are comfortable. First, you may receive an oral sedative to help with relaxation if you wish, and then you will have a local anesthetic administered to the scalp for a pain-free surgery. Though the FUE hair transplant requires sufficient time to harvest and implant individual hair follicles, you will be able to spend that time watching a movie, listening to your favourite music or reading a book.
The length of your procedure will depend on the number of grafts needed to achieve your desired results, and patient variables can influence how fast or slow the procedure is. Using the FUE method for your hair transplant, we will likely need to shave a small area of hair in the donor area to a length of 1/16 of an inch. Then, your plastic surgeon will use the automated FUE system to painlessly harvest individual hair follicles from the donor site and implant them into the recipient area. The implantation of grafts will require consideration of hair growth style, direction and density – which ultimately dictate the final outcome and how natural your hair will look.
Are you a Candidate?
Have you considered options for a hair transplant, but you aren’t sure what the procedure involves or if it is the right choice for you? Answer a few simple questions to see if you are a good candidate for FUE Hair Transplant.
After all the grafts of your NJ FUE hair transplant surgery has been implanted into the recipient site, both the donor and recipient areas are cleaned. If the donor area was shaved for the procedure, you may receive a dressing over the site. Our staff will then review our post-operative instructions and after-care for your hair to help you achieve a positive recovery experience and optimal results. A hair transplant does not require any hospitalization or overnight stays; therefore, you will be ready to leave the clinic shortly after the hair transplant.
As your body heals from the hair transplant surgery, you can expect to see crusting or scabbing around the treated area for seven to ten days, post-surgery. There may also be some redness that resembles a sunburn. After FUE, you will be able to resume your normal daily activities almost immediately, except for swimming. If you have shaved your hair in the donor site, it will grow and return to normal in about two weeks. The implanted hair follicles will also begin to grow around three weeks before becoming dormant and falling out. This dormant period typically lasts around two to three months and is the time between surgery and new hair growth. Each implanted hair follicles grows according to its own schedule rather than all at once. Around the second and fourth months post-operation, there will be hair growth for approximately 20% of the implanted grafts. When you reach the fifth and eighth months, there will be about 70% of the hair follicles growing. Finally, you will reach full hair growth and be able to enjoy your restored strong, thick hair from a NJ FUE hair transplant by the tenth month.
FUE Hair Transplant
- Get The Facts - FUE Hair Transplant Surgery New Jersey
- FUE hair transplant surgery in NJ is increasing in popularity
- FUE hair transplant in NJ – now restoring facial hair
- NJ FUE hair transplant – what to expect after your procedure
- FUE in NJ: 8 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
- How FUE in New York Can Restore Your Hairline
- Will My Donor Hair Grow Back After my FUE in New York?
- The Most Important Advantages & Disadvantages of FUE in NJ
- FUE in NJ : What Does It Mean?
- FUE in New Jersey : Zones of The Scalp And Why They Are Important
- How Soon Can You Swim After A FUE in NJ?
- Why It Is Important To Care For Your Hair After Your FUE in NJ
- What To Expect After Your FUE in New Jersey
- What Women Need To Consider Prior To Their Hair Transplant in New Jersey
- What Can You Do While Recovering From A Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- The Pros and Cons of an FUE in NJ
- The Biggest Differences Between A FUT and FUE in NJ
- New Jersey FUE Cost
- Is There A Right Age For a Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- Is FUE in New Jersey a Safe Treatment?
- How Much Coverage Will I Really Get From A FUE in New Jersey?
- FUE in New Jersey : Is It Worth Going Abroad?
- How Long Until I See Results After My FUE in New Jersey?
- Can I Use My Hair Fibres After A FUE in New Jersey?
- Avoid Swelling and Heal Faster After Your FUE in NJ
- Avoid Scarring and Donor Depletion After Your FUE in NJ
- Are Results from an FUE in NJ Permanent?
- Answers To Questions You May Have After Your FUE in NJ
- 3 Essential Questions You Need To Consider Before A Hair Transplant in New Jersey
#1 Hair Transplant Clinic and Doctor in New Jersey
Take Advantage of our Monthly Special for a Limited Time Only!
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps