Hair Transplant Surgery
When you get ready to invest in a restored head of hair, you’ll have detailed planning and instructions to keep track of.
Though your hair transplant surgeon will fully inform you of everything you need to do both before, and after, this helpful guide may serve as a handy reference to let you know what you can expect after your FUE in New Jersey.
When you leave the clinic, you won’t feel pain or discomfort because the scalp is kept numb using local anesthetic throughout the surgery. You’ll have a light bandage applied over the treatment sites and may be given an antibiotic to take.
Prescription or over the counter analgesic medications will help keep you comfortable, and you’ll be advised to keep your head elevated. The reason this is beneficial for comfort is that bending over or allowing gravity to pull more blood to the area hurts and may slow healing. You’ll be advised to avoid aerobic activity as well and any strenuous activity that could raise blood pressure.
Expect to see a little spot bleeding which slows and resolves after the first day. Swelling sets in after a few hours and will peak around day two. Depending on your body and the degree of treatment you had, you may see swelling on the forehead area as well. Rest assured, this is temporary and will begin to improve after the 3rd day, with most swelling or bruising reduced by the 7-day mark.
Are you a Candidate?
Have you considered options for a hair transplant, but you aren’t sure what the procedure involves or if it is the right choice for you? Answer a few simple questions to see if you are a good candidate for FUE Hair Transplant.
How Soon Does Hair Growth Appear After FUE in New Jersey?
When instructions are followed and the treatment site well-cared for, there is usually no sign of surgery visible by 10 days. You can expect to be back at work and life without hiding your scalp or feeling restricted in any way.
The new hair follicles start to produce hairs that are visible around 10 weeks after transplant. Initially, you may see the strands which were grafted in fall out, and this causes alarm for some people but that type of “shock loss” is expected and doesn’t mean the follicle itself has fallen out. The new hair must grow according to the natural growth cycles, so this takes time and patience.
You’ll see thin, wispy new hair come in a few months later and these stands often stick straight out or appear a little different in texture or direction. Don’t worry- the process of establishing natural density and pattern for growth takes many months but it will happen. Healthy hair growth is stylable around 6 months and will be fully grown around 1-year post-procedure.
If you have questions about what your New Jersey FUE recovery experience will be like, we welcome you to call and learn more today.
FUE Hair Transplant
- Get The Facts - FUE Hair Transplant Surgery New Jersey
- FUE hair transplant surgery in NJ is increasing in popularity
- FUE hair transplant in NJ – now restoring facial hair
- NJ FUE hair transplant – what to expect after your procedure
- FUE in NJ: 8 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
- How FUE in New York Can Restore Your Hairline
- Will My Donor Hair Grow Back After my FUE in New York?
- The Most Important Advantages & Disadvantages of FUE in NJ
- FUE in NJ : What Does It Mean?
- FUE in New Jersey : Zones of The Scalp And Why They Are Important
- How Soon Can You Swim After A FUE in NJ?
- Why It Is Important To Care For Your Hair After Your FUE in NJ
- What To Expect After Your FUE in New Jersey
- What Women Need To Consider Prior To Their Hair Transplant in New Jersey
- What Can You Do While Recovering From A Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- The Pros and Cons of an FUE in NJ
- The Biggest Differences Between A FUT and FUE in NJ
- New Jersey FUE Cost
- Is There A Right Age For a Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- Is FUE in New Jersey a Safe Treatment?
- How Much Coverage Will I Really Get From A FUE in New Jersey?
- FUE in New Jersey : Is It Worth Going Abroad?
- How Long Until I See Results After My FUE in New Jersey?
- Can I Use My Hair Fibres After A FUE in New Jersey?
- Avoid Swelling and Heal Faster After Your FUE in NJ
- Avoid Scarring and Donor Depletion After Your FUE in NJ
- Are Results from an FUE in NJ Permanent?
- Answers To Questions You May Have After Your FUE in NJ
- 3 Essential Questions You Need To Consider Before A Hair Transplant in New Jersey
#1 Hair Transplant Clinic and Doctor in New Jersey
Take Advantage of our Monthly Special for a Limited Time Only!
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps