How can you find the right clinic for you?
The number of people seeking a hair transplant in NYC is growing each year. Both men and women are catching on that today’s advanced, hair restoration techniques can deliver incredibly natural and permanent results.
Hair loss can affect a person’s confidence, both in career settings and personal lives. You’ve heard that 50 is the new 40? Well, unfortunately, there is a public perception that thick, full hair represents youth, so people suffering from hereditary pattern baldness look older than they want to. Some young men experience the beginning of androgenic alopecia as young as their 20s. It’s a common issue and certainly doesn’t relate to how youthful and vibrant a person is on the inside. That’s why hair transplants are in demand. So, how can you find the right clinic for you?
NYC hair transplant clinic checklist
1. You have options.
You don’t need to settle on the first place that offers a deal or presents their practice with slick marketing. We recommend you review websites and credentials, but ask friends and others you trust for firsthand feedback about practitioners.
Remember that consultation doesn’t represent an obligation to proceed. It’s OK, and even recommended to meet with more than one specialist.
2. A quality, detailed website is a good sign
Though it’s not everything, the time and care put into a professional website do reflect on the practice. The surgeon will be interested in sharing procedure details, credentials and education, as well as communicating in a friendly, open manner.
This is your hair transplant surgeon’s storefront; it should reflect a level of care and detail that makes you want to know more.
3. NYC hair transplant reviews
These days, every practitioner will have reviews from real clients posted somewhere on the web. In the case of medical practices, there may be more than one location where you can read patient feedback. Keep in mind that practitioners can’t prevent someone with ulterior motives or unrealistic expectations from writing their opinions. You should take what you read with a grain of salt, but in most cases, a practice with many happy clients will reflect precisely that in their reviews.
Are you a Candidate?
Have you considered options for a hair transplant, but you aren’t sure what the procedure involves or if it is the right choice for you? Answer a few simple questions to see if you are a good candidate for FUE Hair Transplant.
4. What procedures do they offer?
Hair transplantation is not one-size-fits-all. Even though FUE (follicular unit excision) has advanced in recent years to be one of the fastest approaches, the expertise and customization of each treatment remain essential. Your surgeon must assess your hair growth, the progression of thinning, the density and availability of donor hair. Then they’ll make a recommendation for you that will deliver long-lasting, optimal results. Sometimes this will be a combination of restoration methods, more than one FUE session, or a blend of surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Your chosen clinic should be able to accommodate a variety of patient needs and goals.
5. Transparent pricing
We don’t recommend you make your decision based on the lowest price or sale. However, clear and complete pricing will be provided after your in-person consultation. Your surgical quote should include the overall estimation of graft number, the cost per graft and total, the cost for any additional treatment, medication or appointments. Having an inclusive and transparent fee structure allows you to determine your options without unpleasant financial surprises.
Many hair transplant clinics will offer medical financing solutions to help offset the expense.
We have many more tips and plenty of advice to offer, free of charge, when you contact the Nova Medical Hair Transplant Clinic. We’d love to meet you and help you begin your transformative hair restoration journey.
FUE Hair Transplant
- Get The Facts - FUE Hair Transplant Surgery New Jersey
- FUE hair transplant surgery in NJ is increasing in popularity
- FUE hair transplant in NJ – now restoring facial hair
- NJ FUE hair transplant – what to expect after your procedure
- FUE in NJ: 8 Questions You Need To Ask At Your Consultation
- How FUE in New York Can Restore Your Hairline
- Will My Donor Hair Grow Back After my FUE in New York?
- The Most Important Advantages & Disadvantages of FUE in NJ
- FUE in NJ : What Does It Mean?
- FUE in New Jersey : Zones of The Scalp And Why They Are Important
- How Soon Can You Swim After A FUE in NJ?
- Why It Is Important To Care For Your Hair After Your FUE in NJ
- What To Expect After Your FUE in New Jersey
- What Women Need To Consider Prior To Their Hair Transplant in New Jersey
- What Can You Do While Recovering From A Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- The Pros and Cons of an FUE in NJ
- The Biggest Differences Between A FUT and FUE in NJ
- New Jersey FUE Cost
- Is There A Right Age For a Hair Transplant in New Jersey?
- Is FUE in New Jersey a Safe Treatment?
- How Much Coverage Will I Really Get From A FUE in New Jersey?
- FUE in New Jersey : Is It Worth Going Abroad?
- How Long Until I See Results After My FUE in New Jersey?
- Can I Use My Hair Fibres After A FUE in New Jersey?
- Avoid Swelling and Heal Faster After Your FUE in NJ
- Avoid Scarring and Donor Depletion After Your FUE in NJ
- Are Results from an FUE in NJ Permanent?
- Answers To Questions You May Have After Your FUE in NJ
- 3 Essential Questions You Need To Consider Before A Hair Transplant in New Jersey
#1 Hair Transplant Clinic and Doctor in New Jersey
Take Advantage of our Monthly Special for a Limited Time Only!
Hair Transplant Process
The FUE process is an advanced next-generation hair transplant micro-surgery. Click on the steps to get a simplified overview. For more details particular to your case, please consult with our doctor.
Hover on Steps
Click on Steps