- American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons have granted Dr. Gartner membership. Also, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American College of Surgeons, American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons New Jersey Chapter, Strathmore’s Who’s Who and Cambridge Who’s Who recognize his membership and important achievements.
- Dr. Gartner is affiliated with top tier hospitals including Valley Hospital (Ridgewood, NJ), Tri-State Surgery Center, and Paramus Surgery Center (Paramus, NJ).
- Dr. Michael Gartner is board certified as both a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. In today’s marketplace, with technicians performing hair transplant surgery, clients are exposed to potentially unprofessional and unskilled procedures. Don’t settle for less than a highly trained surgeon for your hair transplant surgery.
- Due to his comprehensive training and certification, Dr. Gartner is equipped to handle complex revision and reconstruction cases along with complications experienced at the hands of other surgeons.
- Dr. Gartner is one of just a few plastic surgeons in the U.S. who hold a Double Board Certification. He’s known throughout the country and the world as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery.
- With refined surgical techniques, he offers a less invasive approach whenever possible, so his patients don’t deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. He brings his extensive history of medical research and innovation to the field of hair restoration where his clients benefit from superior treatment and results.
Hair Transplant NJ Learning Center
If you're considering a hair transplant, it's vital that you understand the processes and procedures involved in a successful hair transplant treatment. In this article, ...
Although hair loss is a normal part of aging, it is nevertheless a difficult and uncomfortable experience. Thanks to recent medical developments, the days of ...